Building on the jangly guitar pop of the Smiths and the trance-like dream pop of bands like the Cocteau Twins, the Sundays cultivated a dedicated following in indie rock circles, both in their native England and in America, in the early '90s. Although the sales of their first two albums were strong, the band never crossed over into the mainstream, as so many observers and critics predicted they would.
- Buy Whirlwind Medusa in the Casey Stratton DIGITAL STORE
- Buy The Sundays' Blind on iTunes
- Buy The Sundays' Blind on amazon
- Browse Doris Lessing's work on Amazon
- Email Casey a question at firstname.lastname@example.org