How refreshing it is to hear an unsigned artist that can create a sound so unlike the radio trash forced upon us. Sara reminds us that the mass media rulers aren't always in control of an artists creativity!
Sara reminds one of Tori Amos due to the piano content, but her lyrics may bring on visions of an angry (or deeply moody) Sarah McLachlan. But her sound is truly her own. One who has heard her haunting voice in "Red Paper Bag" once will be able to pick her out on the radio in seconds flat. Don't let this one pass you by. Try her now. - Amazon review
- Buy Standing at the Edge on mp3 on amazon.com
- Buy Boys For Pele by Tori Amos on iTunes
- Visit Sarah Fimm's MySpace Page
- Buy Nexus by Sarah Fimm on iTunes
- Buy Nexus by Sarah Fimm on CD Baby
- email me a question at firstname.lastname@example.org