Wednesday, September 09, 2009

#34 - Beaches, Business and Bushes

In this installment of the Casey Stratton Podcast I answer a question about Driving to the Moon as well as touching on the subject of getting your music out there (for the aspiring recording artists who have been asking). I then talk a little more about Memories and Photographs before performing Sea Change and Shut You Down from that record. Music recommendation is Kate Bush's Hounds of Love.

The album was self-produced and primarily recorded on her Fairlight keyboard. Bush weaves intricate tapestries of sound and imagery with songs that span the range of all emotion, from the most intimate to the most frightening. - Amazon.com



Listen to Podcast #34

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You KNOW I love everything your voice can do, but hot damn, ANGRY voice ROCKS!

inkfishie said...

Daaamn. I Agree with Tina. I think I squealed a bit lol, that was pretty sexy I must say hehe