Wednesday, August 26, 2009

#33 - Memories, Photographs and Characters

In this episode of the Casey Stratton Podcast I talk about the new album, Memories and Photographs a bit. I also discuss social networking and its impact on music, artists and fans. I perform I Fail Again from the new record before performing a cover of Bonnie Raitt's I Can't Make You Love Me. Music recommendation is Imogen Heap's Ellipse.


Imogen Heap--singer/songwriter/producer and two-time Grammy nominee--is back with her much anticipated new solo album,
Ellipse. Beginning in Hawaii and working her way through Fiji, Imogen Heap has poured her heart and soul into writing her next masterpiece. Ellipse was recorded in her new studio, which she built in her old family home in Essex, U.K., and features the lead track "First Train Home."


Listen to Podcast #33

No comments: