Wednesday, May 06, 2009

#25 - Jesus, Redwoods and Engines

In this edition of the Casey Stratton Podcast I answer a question about writing and tell the story about how I found out the backstory on my newest cat, Charlie. I then go on to talk about the DIVIDE tour of 2006 before playing a remix of Wild Soul (called the Meditation Mix) that I did in 2005. After that I perform Engines Stalled from Messages Sending. Music rec this time is Over the Rhine's second album Patience.

"Over the Rhine breathes new life into today's suffocating pop culture. Patience deserves a listen for its strong vocals and moving lyrics which blend well with the breezy guitar riffs. So dismiss the second wind of grunge and the last gasps of techno for the inspiring sounds of Over the Rhine."
- Shane Promtet, The Mercury, University of Texas at Dallas



Listen to Podcast #25

No comments: